Frequently Asked Questions
When did Wild Yogawear launch and where are you located?
- We launched Wild Yogawear in summer of 2017, and we are located in Conroe, Texas!
What percentage of my order is donated to save animals?
- Great question! We donate 10% of net profits to save an animal of your choice. We will even stamp a cute logo of that animal on your pants so you can show your support:
- Save elephants (a portion or each order is donated to SaveTheElephants.org)
- Save giraffes (a portion of each order is donated to GiraffeConservation.org)
Do you have a customer service line I can call?
- At this time we do not have a phone line. To better assist you, please click here, or write to us at email@example.com.
How long will it take to receive my order within the US?
- Orders are typically shipped out within two business days after they are placed.
- Depending on your location, it can take a few days to three weeks for your package to be delivered after it is shipped.
- Please allow up to 30 days for delivery, as some orders may be shipped directly from our international manufacturer.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes - we offer shipping to any location in the world!
What is your policy for US returns, refunds, and exchanges?
- Items marked as final sale are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
- Our return, refund, and exchange policy lasts 45 days from the date of purchase. If 45 days have gone by since the date of your purchase, we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, you item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items that have been washed, or that are damaged through wear, are not eligible for return.
- If you received an exchange from a recent return, please note that all exchanges are final sale. For example, if an item you purchased was too large and you exchanged that item for something else, then after we reship, the item can not be returned for another exchange or refund.
- If you need to return or exchange an item, please click below to start the return process:
I received a damaged item. What should I do?
- If you received damaged or defective merchandise, please email a photograph of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and we would be happy to assist you.
- Damaged or defective merchandise can only be exchanged for up to 45 days after the date of purchase.
What are the care instructions for my new Wild Yoga Pants?
- We recommend hand washing all pants in cold water with a mild laundry detergent for a few cycles.
- After that, please wash the pants in cold water with like colors.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
Will my card be charged when I order?
- Due to the way our website functions, all customers are charged at the time of purchase.